Dartmoor Cemetery is in the village of Becordel-Becourt 2.5km south-east of Albert.
It was originally named Becordel-Becourt Military Cemetery was begun in August 1915 and used by battalions holding that section of the line. Its name was changed in May 1916 at the request of the 8th and 9th Battalions of the Devonshire Regiment.
It was taken by the Germans on 26 March 1918, but retaken on 24 August 1918 by the 12th Division.
Dartmoor Cemetery contains 768 Commonwealth burials. It was designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens.
GPS Co-ordinates: Latitude: 49.99165 Longitude: 2.68817